Rafael Lamberti is a partner at Reinhardt LLP.
Mr. Lamberti represents both individual and corporate clients on a wide variety of immigration matters by advising them on all phases of nonimmigrant visas petitions and applications for permanent residency and citizenship. More specifically, Mr. Lamberti has substantial knowledge and expertise in employment and investment based nonimmigrant visas such as H-1B, L-1, E-1 and E-2 visas, and has represented several foreign artists, athletes, fashion models, and entertainers in filing O and P visas. Additionally, Mr. Lamberti has significant experience in preparing and filing permanent residency applications such as EB-1, EB-2, and NIW. With regards to EB-5 Immigrant Investor visas, Mr. Lamberti has advised clients in structuring direct and pooled investments, as well as investments in various regional centers.
Mr. Lamberti was born and raised in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and he began his life in the United States as an immigrant like many of his clients today. Mr. Lamberti earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Boston University, and his Juris Doctorate Degree from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he received the Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Immigrants’ Rights Clinic. Following law school, Mr. Lamberti worked at immigration firms of various sizes including Fragomen Worldwide, the largest immigration law firm in the world. From wealthy entrepreneurs to asylum seekers, Mr. Lamberti deeply appreciates his role as a counselor and advisor, and understands his clients’ goals and their need for expert legal representation.
Publications and Speaking Engagements:
- Rafael Lamberti, “Coming to America: How Restrictive and Arbitrary Immigration Laws Burden the Artistic Community,” 4 Faulkner L. Rev. 137 (2012).
- Rafael Lamberti, “Visa Options for Foreign Investors, Start-ups, and Entrepreneurs,” Marino Legal Academy CLE, New York, NY, December 2015.
- Rafael Lamberti, Patrick Findaro, Marcelo Godke, “How to Immigrate to the United States through Franchise Investments,” Godke, Silva & Rocha Advogados, Curitiba, Brazil, January 2016.
- Rafael Lamberti, Patrick Findaro, Guilherme Tostes, “How to Immigrate to the United States through Franchise Investments,” Organizacao Contabil Adelino Motta (OCAM), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, January 2016.
- Rafael Lamberti, Patrick Findaro, Fernando Martins, “How to Immigrate to the United States through Franchise Investments,” W-Faria Advogados, Sao Paulo, Brazil, January 2016.
- Rafael Lamberti, “Visa Options for Foreign Investors, Start-ups, and Entrepreneurs,” Marino Legal Academy CLE, New York, NY, July 2016.
- New York
- New Jersey