Attorney at Law, Partner
Rafael Lamberti is a partner at Reinhardt LLP, a full service international law firm with a well-known reputation for providing exceptional legal services and impeccable client services.
Reinhardt LLP practice areas include employment law, corporate law, intellectual property law, real estate law, corporate and investment based immigration law, tax law, trusts and estates matters, among many others.
Reinhardt LLP has offices in New York, Denver, and Stuttgart, Germany and their partners and associates speak English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, and German.
Reinhardt LLP takes great pride in providing custom tailored legal solutions for their clients, and understanding the mission-critical nature of their services, the firm is committed to providing their clients with effective legal representation, unparalleled personal attention, and responsiveness throughout their cases and beyond.
Mr. Lamberti represents both individual and corporate clients on a wide variety of immigration matters by advising them on all phases of nonimmigrant visas petitions and applications for permanent residency and citizenship.
More specifically, Mr. Lamberti has substantial knowledge and expertise in employment and investment based nonimmigrant visas such as H-1B, L-1, E-1 and E-2 visas, and has represented several foreign artists, athletes, fashion models, and entertainers in filing O and P visas.
Additionally, Mr. Lamberti has significant experience in preparing and filing permanent residency applications such as EB-1, EB-2, and NIW. With regards to EB-5 Immigrant Investor visas, Mr. Lamberti has advised clients in structuring direct and pooled investments, as well as investments in various regional centers.
Mr. Lamberti was born and raised in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and he began his life in the United States as an immigrant like many of his clients today.
Mr. Lamberti earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Boston University, and his Juris Doctorate Degree from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he received the Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Immigrants’ Rights Clinic.
Following law school, Mr. Lamberti worked at immigration firms of various sizes including Fragomen Worldwide, the largest immigration law firm in the world.
From wealthy entrepreneurs to asylum seekers, Mr. Lamberti deeply appreciates his role as a counselor and advisor, and understands his clients’ goals and their need for expert legal representation.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Rafael Lamberti, “Coming to America: How Restrictive and Arbitrary Immigration Laws Burden the Artistic Community,” 4 Faulkner L. Rev. 137 (2012).
- Rafael Lamberti, “Visa Options for Foreign Investors, Start-ups, and Entrepreneurs," Marino Legal Academy CLE, New York, NY, December 2015.
- Rafael Lamberti, Patrick Findaro, Marcelo Godke, "How to Immigrate to the United States through Franchise Investments," Godke, Silva & Rocha Advogados, Sao Paulo, Brazil, January 2016.
- Rafael Lamberti, “Visa Options for Foreign Investors, Start-ups, and Entrepreneurs," Marino Legal Academy CLE, New York, NY, July 2016.
- Rafael Lamberti, “Navigating Source of Funds and Tax Issues," EB5 Investors Magazine Conference, Panel Moderator, Sao Paulo, Brazil April 2018.
- Rafael Lamberti, “Navigating Source of Funds and Tax Issues," EB5 Investors Conference, Panel Moderator, Sao Paulo, Brazil April 2018. Rafael Lamberti, "EB-5 Considerations for Latin American Clients", U Global EB5 Immigration Expo, Los Angeles, USA July 2019.
- Rafael Lamberti, US Investment and Immigration Columnist, InfoMoney.com, Brazil, 2019.
English, Portuguese, Conversational Spanish and Italian.
Corporate and Commercial Lawyers, Germany
LEGASUS Dr. Burr Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwaelten mbB
Lise-Meitner-Strasse 14 D-74074 Heilbronn Germany
Ph +49 7131 618 865-0
Fax +49 7131 618 865-5